Possible Sat Session

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Kevin

Possible Sat Session

Post by Kevin »

National weather service is posting 15mph right now in ST. Paul. Underground Weather is forecast the peak of the wind today around 4. It's just to nice to not be on the lake today. Anyone up for a posdsible session this afternoon. WBL looks to have the best forecast. I will probably head to Ramsey around 2:00. If I get skunked, oh well, tommorow looks like it will definately make up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am watching the trees sway right now and just can't take it anymore.Hope to see someone there.
Jim N

Scout it out

Post by Jim N »

Gonna go check out WBL. May join you K. 8) J.N.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hope to see ya there Jim.
Jim N

No Dice

Post by Jim N »

Circled the Home Pond, but didn't look very "ON." Back to the leaf blower for me. Red Green would just duct tape it to the back straps, crank it up and....Oh no....disaster strikes! :wink:
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

JIM

I went to Ramsey and had a few rides but overall it stayed pretty light.

I think I might stay away from "The White Bear Mob Scene" tommorow. What do you think of Millle Lacs for tommorow. I was thinking either Cannon or Waconia for a closer drive, Do you think Mille LAcs would be a better option????

Anybody looking to carpool to Mille LAcs tommorow?