OOPS, FORGOT STUFF @ RAMSEY.

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

JRN

OOPS, FORGOT STUFF @ RAMSEY.

Post by JRN »

PUMPED UP WITH MY RE-CHARGEABLE YESTERDAY, but it wasn't in my car today. I think I left it on the grass inside a blue Waroo kitebag.
I was warned that my memory would only get better with age, and this proves them right. Share a Surley with me as a reward, for that other stuff, I'll meet you in Seattle (only joking) :wink: call 612 619 8603. thanx, Jim
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
JRN

Re: OOPS, FORGOT STUFF @ RAMSEY.

Post by JRN »

DUH, 4GOT WHAT I 4GOT: I had it in a RED yarga bag , not a blue waroo bag....Total recall? Just delayed.
WARNING:
JRN

Re: OOPS, FORGOT STUFF @ RAMSEY.

Post by JRN »

:D THANK YOU! I was @ Ramsey & talking with a friend, when up walk a father & son duo with my kite bag & pump in hand. The son is a newby kiter & dad is providing help from shore. They graciously declined my offer of a reward. Apparently dad has been featured on "The Current" and is an expert on modern Latino Music! I hope he likes "Los Lobos" as much as I do. "How Far is Heaven?" A sunny day kiting & chatting with friends and hopefully making new ones.
WARNING: