Midwest Mountaineering Expo this weekend

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Tighe

Midwest Mountaineering Expo this weekend

Post by Tighe »

4-9p Tonight
9-6p tomorrow
10-5 on Sunday

Stop down and check out the deals and the new gear
Tighe
Chris B

Re: Midwest Mountaineering Expo this weekend

Post by Chris B »

Something Tighe, Mike, and I found interesting last night was that most of the people looking at and buying gear were girls. mmmmm
Slingshot Kiteboarding/Midwest Mountaineering Regional Team Rider
JRN

Post by JRN »

YAY, GIRL KITERS!! OFF TOPIC? Why do I get a "CGI WRAP ERROR" prompt whenever clicking on the MW MTN. link? Is it just me? It couldn't be the beer I spilled on my mouse! Sticky mouse ball syndrome? Did we lose the "HOUSE" link, too? I know I've used both links frequently in the past, with no errors. It was so easy to compare prices with Scuba, & other retailers. Guess I'll have to put them on my favorites list anyway. :idea:
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

hmm
does that for me as well. I shot an email to Mike.

If the system is set up the same, the listings appear for a duration equal to the contributions/support donations. I assume the House and Scuba Center's listing duration just lapsed. Hopefully we'll see them continue their support and the return of the listing...hint hint.
Tighe
JRN

Post by JRN »

SORRY I COULDN'T GET DOWN TO CHECK OUT THE EXPO! Thanks for looking into it.
Hopefully, the sponsored links will return. I know I usually refer people to one or all three! Peter, Larry & the House have given me some great deals over the years. Maybe if people emphasized their loyalty to both the site AND the store when buying, they would realize the value.
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})