I scored!! for wind.. and I live for the "Endless Summer!"

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

I scored!! for wind.. and I live for the "Endless Summer!"

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

I got some wind yesterday, not far far away in Worthington but closer,,,near Mankato, on Lake Madison.

Sailed for about three hours (very gusty) just stayed on Panther 6.3 sail and alternated between Techno 273 liter board
and the Fanatic Shark 142 liter. Yeah,,,fast rides when 30 mph just hit on and off.

Chad from Mankato joined me when he got off work. Kind a strange wind but "Sure beats sitting around facebooking and taking pictures of my food!"

This is Quetzalcoatl and I approved this message: Keep looking for wind, if one day there is prediction of possible wind,,then take it! Because the next day there probably won't be wind.

We "wind people" don't have the luxary of just making plans to go on a certain day,,,,"Ya gotta go when there's wind." Unfortunately, there are many more days of little wind then days of big wind!

"Windsurfing on the Rise." We live for the "Endless Summer."