Lost & Found Medicine Lake Tue evening

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

torisspacedog

Lost & Found Medicine Lake Tue evening

Post by torisspacedog »

If someone can tell me what kind of camera they lost the remote for I found it and will arrange to get it back to you.
Futahaguro

Re: Lost & Found Medicine Lake Tue evening

Post by Futahaguro »

Holy sh!t! I was about to post that I lost it! It has a velcro strap, orange stop and record buttons, and it is paired to my Drift HD. The strap is too small for most jacketed riders so it was on my spreader bar and my spread bar came unhooked! If that is what you have I will give you a nice gift card because I am sure it will cost me $50 or something. MSG me or send an e-mail to manage2000 aht rx7turbo.com.

If that is the wrong one, oh well:)
Futahaguro

Post by Futahaguro »

I can't figure out how to message people on this forum. Anyway, it turns out I can buy it online for $16. However, I would rather pick it up from you, if it is my remote, and give you $20 for grabbing it:)

Thanks.
torisspacedog

Post by torisspacedog »

Yeah I found it . I forgot about this board not having private messaging call me 952 929 3070.