FOUND a HARNESS left at waconia friday 6/4/10

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

tom_latcham

FOUND a HARNESS left at waconia friday 6/4/10

Post by tom_latcham »

I was the last one to leave Waconia Friday. Several items were left behind. A slingshot bar with best lines and chicken loop. We think it might be Jeff's. So Jason took it since he is closer to Jeff than me. A nice home made skim board. We hid that under the pine tree in the middle of the rigging area. I picked up a real nice harness. It is in my car. So give me a call and discription to retrieve.
Thanks Tom Latcham cell 952-454-6449
Jeff G

Re: FOUND a HARNESS left at waconia friday 6/4/10

Post by Jeff G »

Thanks Tom. You're right, I seem to be missing my long bar and lines. I don't know how to get in touch with Jason, so if anybody knows give me a call. Jeff @ 651-270-5735.
Eric P

Post by Eric P »

Thanks for putting my plywood skim out of sight. It was still there when I got it in the morning.

Thanks again everyone for looking out for forgotten gear at the beach. It's so easy to loose track of your gear when your recounting the session in your head before leaving. In other words, it's very easy to get distracted by this epic sport. Thanks for saving my skim board Tom.
Eric
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

How is that plywood skim working? Did it have enough rocker or is it too flexy?
Bryce

Add to google map for MN kiting spots!
Minnesota Kiting Map