Wednesday and Thursday winds

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

scottman

Wednesday and Thursday winds

Post by scottman »

Looks llike it's going to really blow Wednesday and Thursday, who's going to the wac??? I'll be there right after work around 3:15 pm both days riding into the evening!!!
tom_latcham

Re: Wednesday and Thursday winds

Post by tom_latcham »

I hope to be out after work.
TL
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

I'll be there - hope to get another sunset session in.
smrsco

Post by smrsco »

I took wednesday off so I can hit Malmo. Anyone else planning on going up to Mille Lacs?
jvpaint

Post by jvpaint »

If the winds are straight from the west, is there a better launch spot than the east side boat launch? I thought there might be a spot closer to the town of Waconia.
Jeff G

Post by Jeff G »

The boat launch is the best launch. The only other choice is the beach on the south end. I don't think that would work very well. If you're not very experienced and the wind is from the west I'd recommend driving out to Lake Washington. It's shallow, the rigging area is much bigger and the wind would be sideshore. Plus Jerry would probably like some company.