Mille lacs saturday

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Eric P

Mille lacs saturday

Post by Eric P »

Is anyone going out. I'm tryin to find some partners, considering the last time I went out I forgot about seven hours of my life. Give me an idea about tommorow, I'm achin to get out there. Ride on.

Eric
Boardsports USA

Post by Boardsports USA »

Eric,

We were all wondering how you have been...So how have you been? Glad to see you didn't give up the sport!!

The Board Sports crew will be out in full force at the Red Door Resort on Mille Lacs. $10 to drive out and worth every penny. It is suppose to go NE tomorrow so we will have to take the 100ft wide freeway out a mile or so to catch that stuff that only mother Mille Lacs can deliver. There will be a crew there tomorrow...we are inviting everyone. Come get nutty with us, but uh, let's try to remember it this time huh?

Hope to see ya out there buddy!!

Jason
It's all about the RIDE!!
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

How are the snow conditions on Mille Lacs?
Boardsports USA

How are the snow conditions on Mille Lacs?
How you say Chris..umm...uhh, PERFECT! Yea that's it!! 8-10 inch med-hard base with some fluff over that!

Here is Jeremy yesterday out in front of the Red Door Resort North Shore Mille Lacs...

Big crew gonna be there tomorrow...Can't wait!!

Jason & The Family
TJ

Post by TJ »

I 'll be crying watching the trees moving and the snow falling from my office........have fun!!!!

:cry:
Enjoying life and Windancing.
Rick R

Post by Rick R »

I was thinking of heading up to Mille Lacs Sat. think there is room on the lake for one more kite? what time are you heading out?
Rick
Boardsports USA

More the merrier on Milly dude!!
See ya there! We are leaving now!! 8:45 am

Jason