Pepin Early Wednesday

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

bergmd

Pepin Early Wednesday

Post by bergmd »

I'm going to try to be out on the point or wayside in Lake City on Wednesday Morning. I need to be back to La Crosse by 2pm so will try to be there early. I'll be on a kite so it's always nice to have someone around for safety. Anyone else going to be out?

Troy B.
608-317-1888
SeaBoo

Re: Pepin Early Wednesday

Post by SeaBoo »

Hi Troy,
I wish I could make it this morning but I can't head out until later in the afternoon. Would you please post and let me know if the waves were big? Thanks!
Nora
Gust User

Post by Gust User »

Didn't look anything but gusty when I got up and had my coco puffs so I went back to bed. :lol:
Ride On!

Gamer Tag: Starbuxfiend
bergmd

Post by bergmd »

Yeah, it was really gusty. I initially went out on the trailer park point but it was reallly bad there. I drove down the next point to the north(the private one). I did some door knocking and got permission to launch off the beach. I rode for about 2 hours till about noon.
As I went over to the Wisconsin side the wind dropped to about 12mph but was really stable. When I got near the point it varied from 10 up to almost 30 at times. Why all the turbulence on SE?

Troy