MT KITE RODEO CARPOOL

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

dtownkiter

MT KITE RODEO CARPOOL

Post by dtownkiter »

Anyone interested in making it out to the Rodeo this year? After hearing good things about last years event I plan on rolling out there and am trying to organize a carpool. I was hoping to hit the road sometime on Thursday, Feb 14th and try to make it back sometime the following Monday (18th) although the dates/times are flexible. I still have no idea where to stay so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Also, I have no problem driving my car (Taurus) and think we could cram three people at most.

ADAM
Last edited by dtownkiter on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mattchew

Post by Mattchew »

thinking about making it out to Mt, but i was wondering about my kite situation, i have a lone 11 m fuel and would hate to make the trip to face the 5 mph winds that have dominated my weekends this winter

anyone have experience being there? is a 11m enough to cover the usual wind spred (obviously the extremes are a differnt story). Is there a way to rent/demo a kite for the weekend?

anyhelp and words of advice comes with open arms
Nathan B

Post by Nathan B »

An 11 fuel is a great size to have there, and lots of manfactures, service reps , team riders and montana kite sports would have kites to demo id imaging they did last season. wish I could make it there this season its a blast .