Went to My Happy Place

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

gbgreen59

Went to My Happy Place

Post by gbgreen59 »

I went to my "not so" secret spot yesterday for the first time this year. I've written about it before. The area is a wildlife preserve where Corallville Res backs up into a flood plane. The area is about 10 feet above normal, so my normal launch spots are flooded. The area is remote with grasses all around. I have to walk about a 1/4 mile with equipment to get to the water. It is such a cool place. It is like nature is talking to you out there. I feel like I'm just another animal (maybe this seems a little weird). What a great feeling. I had to body drag to get through a tree line due to the added flooding. Once beyond the trees, I just rode and looked around at it all. Felt like Tighe's mood with he says he just starts singing.

Wind sports are sooo cool...
G2 Kiteboarding
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

ride on brother, ride on
Tighe