sweet video

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Tighe

sweet video

Post by Tighe »

beautifully edited and visually dynamic...oh yeah and Len10 throws down like no other

http://www.kitecinema.com/len10/theWEST ... eV2-HL.mov
Tighe
tyson

Post by tyson »

pfff... kiteloop mobe 7... i can do that
SCOTT RIDOUT

Post by SCOTT RIDOUT »

Yeah, really who wants to do that? When you get into the 40's les sometimes is better, I think I'll stick to my boring jumps and front and back rolls and just crusing in the waves, thats paradise to me, all the other stuff where you can actually land hard and fast kinda hurts a little bit more now then it did a few years ago for some reason? Actually I wish I could do some of the stuff these younger kids do, looks like it's just fun, who knows maybe a full on kiteloop will happen this year for me, intentionally that is.
Liquid Force Regional Rider.
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

I'm with you Scott. Everytime I see those handle pass, unhooked moves my rotator cuffs twinge.

As far as kiteloops are concerned, they are a lot easier than you'ld think. Once I got the courage, I was surprised how easy they were. I landed my first one easily. They are actually quite fun and the cool thing is, depending upon your rotation, you come out of it without your lines twisted. Earie feeling though looking out and seeing the kite level or below you.

ride on
Tighe
SCOTT RIDOUT

Post by SCOTT RIDOUT »

Don't get me wrong I really would like to step up my riding abilities this summer, I keep saying it but don't do it, kind of like when everyone goes to Padre I want to but it always falls in my vacation time. But I am thinking I am going to have to plan a little better for this next spring and go this time, I only usually get 3 out of 7 days to actually kite in Mexico and I always hear you guys get great wind, it's depressing, I have not even gotten out here yet this spring. I have a surfboard 6' coming in from LF I can't wait to try that thing out! It will actually make me be a better kiter I think.
LFK

Received My 6.0 LF Surfboard Today

Post by LFK »

Scott, more are coming man, be patient, you will not be disappointed. We've been getting mucho sessions here in MI. The Recoil boards are phenomenal, particularly the 133 and 136, super light, thin profile, lightning fast, tremendous pop, fast to plane, reasonable in comparison to other kiteboards in the industry. Hope the Havoc treats you well, my 8M Havoc, 12M Assault2, 14M Havoc, and 16M Assault2 have been treating me well, I've been putting these kites through the ringer. We've gone from drysuits, steamers, to 3/2 suits now back to steamers here.
B. Regards,

Mark "Koobs" Kuban
Liquid Force Kiteboarding
Midwest Sales
kubanmark@hotmail.com
586-943-5172
Fax: 248-328-1289
SCOTT RIDOUT

Post by SCOTT RIDOUT »

Mark any news on my Bar or Surfboard? I might be ordering a Recoil 136 here pretty soon.
LFK

Post by LFK »

Bar is supposed to ship out tomorrow, believe Larry already has your surfboard. Recoil is such a well rounded board.
B. Regards,

Mark "Koobs" Kuban
Liquid Force Kiteboarding
Midwest Sales
kubanmark@hotmail.com
586-943-5172
Fax: 248-328-1289