Cannon Report

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Chris

Cannon Report

Post by Chris »

Last Sunday (not yesterday), I went to Cannon. Got in a bit of 5.4. Eric was there. He was on a 10.8. No kidding, me on a 5.4 and Eric on a 10.8 (exactly 2X). I think he got pushed off.

The algae was in bloom but no foam. I got dunked a few times and I'm fine. Eric was fine too. Jiim was there too and he's fine too. His eyes were a little red but I think it was allergies.

I would not hesitate to go to cannon.
Chris Lock

Post by Chris Lock »

Well, surely a week is long enough for the incubation period to have expired for any slime related illnesses, maybe its safe to sail there
after all.
Of course, I'm sure you would have the decency to notify us in the event that you should come down with any life theatening infections in the next week or so. :P
jkjolsing

Post by jkjolsing »

i was down there surfing the saturday before last. i was in and out of the water all day and i'm still alive to tell about it, so it should be safe. no doubts, its green. it was a 6/7 day though, well worth it!