Padre for Thanksgiving?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

cp2616

Padre for Thanksgiving?

Post by cp2616 »

The Okoboji folks (well, that's Jesse and I) are heading to Padre for the week of Thanksgiving. Anyone else going to be down then?

Casey
Jim N

Funny!

Post by Jim N »

I just booked my flight w/Sun Country! Will be there from the 12th to the 22nd! Now I gotta figure out how to pack my gear. C U there!! :D Jim N
pat taylor

Post by pat taylor »

I am leaving from Arizona on Nov. 15. Should be there the 16th. Judd and Dianne will be there the whole month of November. Also I thnk Stan Collins is going too. Should be a good group from Minnesota. Two years ago I was there, and there was a bunch of Minnesota people in South Parde. Also, Terran lives in South Padre year round. See you there. Pat.
snowlover

Post by snowlover »

I will be in Padre the 19th to the 24th. I am renting equipment from Jibber as he was $100 less than Philip. I realize I will be down the beach from where most Minnesotans sail from but I hope I run into you folks. Stan Collins - will Karla be coming down with you? Hope to see you there. Carol Bucko
Snowlover - but I sure like windsurfing!
cp2616

Post by cp2616 »

Well, I didn't see any of you MN folks but I guess I really didn't know who to look for. I had a great first trip to Padre. We rode all but one day and the weather was great.

If you have 12 minutes, here is Jesse and I kiteboarding at the South Flats.

http://www.kiteboardokoboji.com/padrevideo.htm

Casey

Well, our lakes just got safe yesterday, so I'm breaking out the skis.