Holly Kulkulcan! Big "W" in S. MN locats on Sat...BIG "W"

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

Holly Kulkulcan! Big "W" in S. MN locats on Sat...BIG "W"

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Hey: Some good air coming our way on Sat. Twin Cities area will have some light rain in morning and then some wind (at best 20 mph NW).

BUT in the Southland (of Minnesota) it's gonna be good! NO rain and 24 mph NW wind! Oh..you think I'm jinxing it? Naw,,don't think that.

It's been "low air" all year anyway (with an occasional some wind day) so.....the "Jixed" myth is over! Or I could say, "the Jinx is up! it's over!

Saturday,,,it's time to ride! Oh....it's also time to put on your thickest wetsuit or a Drysuit,it's going to be brisk,,,upper forties, almost 50.

The "Windsurf Renacimiento" has begun. (I can't spell it in English nor French) Renancience? gees, English and French are Not Fonetic languages. But Spanish is.
You spell it like it sounds (in Spanish).

"Windsurfing on the Rise!" Quetzalcoatl out.
Bill S.

Re: Holly Kulkulcan! Big "W" in S. MN locats on Sat...BIG "

Post by Bill S. »

Yep, this is the week. Saturday was SW 20-30 at Cannon. Yesterday was W 20-30 at Byllesby. Thursday-Saturday all look 20-30 across the region.