If you see "stand up paddle boarders"......

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

If you see "stand up paddle boarders"......

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

If you see "Stand up Paddle boarders." show them what a sail can do when it's hooked onto a board.

Really this is a group of people that we (windsurfers) should "reign in." It's a no brainer.

Winsurfing on the rise and wear your lilfejacket! You can buy high raised windsurf vests that allow your harness hook to NOT get tangled up.

Or,...for real cheap use a Kayak lifevest they are high up on chest and give clearance for your harness hook.

Also remember and the most important point:::, "Beauty is in the Eye of the Hoarder!" And...YOU need more Wind gear!!!

Quetzalcoatl out (and I approved these "sage" messages).
Eric S

Re: If you see "stand up paddle boarders"......

Post by Eric S »

Definately get paddleboarders into windsurfing. You can find many models with tracks or nuts build it. Starboard AST construction I believe. Here's my fleet of WindSUPs...

7'6" SUPSports Mallet

9'1" Fanatic AllWave

11'2" Starboard Avanti

9'5" SUPSports Hammer

Windsurfing and WindSUPing and WindFoiling on the rise!
Quetzalcoatl

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Eric S: Yes! The Three W's on the Rise: Windsurfing, Windsuping and Windfoiling.

Thanks for the great pics. of your fleet of windsurf paddle boards and wind foil hook-ups! Very versatile!

Quetzalcoatl and all the wind gods (and goddesses) appreciate your enthusiasm!

Eric (Quetzalcoatl) out.
Professor Robae'

Post by Professor Robae' »

Ha, funny...

Eric obtained the nickname 'Admiral' many moons ago - and for good reason.

Some thing never change... :)

The professor
Eric S

Post by Eric S »

ha ha guys! I do LIKE kiting but I LOVE being powered with a sail - There's just something about sailing, even schlogging around that makes me feel so good and happy with the world. Maybe one day I'll change but for now... SAIL ! :)