Cannon today

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Bill S.

Cannon today

Post by Bill S. »

So good to see everyone at Cannon today! Late September, 90 degrees, S 15-30+ winds and board shorts! Margaritas and Mexican food at El Tequila afterwards, doesn't get much better....

Thanks to Eric for selling me an older Ezzy 5.5 in good shape. I rode it today in 4.0-6.0 conditions and it handled beautifully the entire time. Dave Ezzy is truly a master at building range into his sails. After today I'm confident I could get by in MN with a two-sail, one board quiver: 85l board and 5.5 and 4.2 sails. Kite for everything lighter--what more do you need?!

Till we ride again....
Quetzalcoatl

Re: Cannon today

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Nice story about Cannon Bill! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your appreciation of the 5.5 Ezzy sail.

Eric.
Dave Z

Re: Cannon today

Post by Dave Z »

Yes - great to see the crew. Most of the usual suspects that show up for a classic Cannon day. Looks like another one is on tap for Oct 1 but I have to stay local. Still good wind state-wide!