WORTHINGTON!!

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

SteveJ

WORTHINGTON!!

Post by SteveJ »

If you have not made it to Worthington in a while or have always wanted to check it out its looking like a windy one this year. Don't let another year pass without joining the beach party this weekend in Worthington.
Forecast: http://www.lakawa.com/wind/wind.html
Sorry the link did not go exactly where I thought it would.
Professor Robae'

Re: WORTHINGTON!!

Post by Professor Robae' »

Hey Steve,
Looks like an awesome forecast & a great time - I think I will make it! I'll try & rally some of the West side Boyz!
https://www.facebook.com/worthingtonwin ... gandmusic/
aaanderson

Post by aaanderson »

Forecast has been holding strong for several days. Fingers crossed!

3 Andersons will be there.
Randy

Post by Randy »

This is classic Lake Okebena. If you like high wind sailing and live music, it's the only place on the planet that has put this combo together for us. I've jostled some things around to make it down there for the 25-35+ mph winds, plus the winds die off just in time for the music, Should be some great slalom!!
Ride...just be it!
www.just-be-it.com
Randy

Post by Randy »

Can't believe it. Last year I blew a hole in my radiator when I got to Jackson. This year I'm packed and ready to go, only to wake up to an auto immune deal that's got me at 103 degrees and tin man joints. And it's blowing 30-40. My wife hid keys to the van. Probably a good decision, but doesn't feel that way now.
Ride...just be it!
www.just-be-it.com
Bill S.

Post by Bill S. »

Randy, I'm so sorry--I hope the fever passes quickly and you're back on the water soon!

Unable to make Worthington this weekend, I joined the gang at Cannon for a couple of sessions this morning: S 30-40, lit 3.7m and board shorts! When I left a half hour ago it was still cranking.

Rest up and stay hydrated.
aaanderson

Post by aaanderson »

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Your stoke defined fueled the fire/winds in Worthington. 30-40mph winds for probably 2+hours. And easily 30mph winds for a vast majority of the day.

13 slalom races on Saturday.