clear lake for Saturday

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

JimPat

clear lake for Saturday

Post by JimPat »

I was told that Clear Lake is open. The wind report for there tomorrow is 15 to 20 mph with
gust's to 30 mph. If I'm thinking clearly and I Clearly am; it's clear to me and it should be
clear to you that Clear Lake is the place to be; are you with me or do I have to print more
clearly? Roll call, who's with me?
Jimster, Ckear Lake team rider
Jim & Patty
RV Team Riders
Waconia, SPI, Hood River
952-457-8939
JERRY

Re: clear lake for Saturday

Post by JERRY »

Jim...I was informed you're thinking in a fog ever since I ran into you with the FreeSkate. :shock:
"The Pessimist complains about the wind; the optomist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." William Arther Ward
Geo

Post by Geo »

You have the stoke going...I can't go today, but you guys should for sure. Send some video of your mega loops.
JimPat

Post by JimPat »

Does anyone know the local riders down there to confirm it's open. Jerry has me concerned.
Jim & Patty
RV Team Riders
Waconia, SPI, Hood River
952-457-8939
jyetley

Post by jyetley »

I'm sorry I didn't see these postings sooner Jim! Clear Lake was really nice today. I even got a drysuit sunburn! The winds were just as forcasted and went from rocking to a dead calm by 2 oclock. There was one remaining iceberg moving around last night, but we couldn't find it today.

Steve has been kitesurfing here for the past two weekends, but I'm pretty sure he's certifiable. One weekend included snowkiting and kitesurfing on the same day. The next weekend required snowsurfing to the open water.

However it was all clear on Clear Lake today! I didn't even take my hoodie, or gloves to the water....shorts and sandals were the ticket on shore. Summer's here!