Movie Gathering- Children Of The Wind - Bonaire

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

SteveJ

Movie Gathering- Children Of The Wind - Bonaire

Post by SteveJ »

We have a great opportunity to see this new Windsurfing movie locally on Tuesday, August 13th at 7:30 pm. Need help spreading the word and getting a minimum of 41 people to purchase tickets on-line before the deadline. I have not seen the movie but for those who have traveled to Bonaire and for those that have not yet this is a must not miss event. Please help spread the word so enough tickets can be sold to make it happen. I have been told even non windsurfers will enjoy the show and a great movie to inspire those that have kids. I am not real up to date on social media so any help in that area would be great.
The event info is at this link. http://www.tugg.com/events/4776
There is a movie trailer and location details at this web site.
Would love to see many of my wind friends I have been missing for a while.
Thanks,
Steve J.
Kevinousdigian

Re: Movie Gathering- Children Of The Wind - Bonaire

Post by Kevinousdigian »

Thanks for posting Steve. I showed to my kids and they want to go but my daughter will be gone at camp. I'll see if we can make it as I would enjoy it and I agree with you my non-wind wife would like it too.
KO
Kevin Ousdigian
SteveJ

Post by SteveJ »

Hope you can make it Kevin. Thanks to all that can help pass on the link http://www.tugg.com/events/4776
to their e-mail contacts that would enjoy this since not as many may be checking LAKAWA during the warm lighter wind season.
Geo

Post by Geo »

Cool. Tried to sign up for 4 tix for the family. The Credit Card ordering thing wasn't working. Hopefully others have more luck.
Geo

Post by Geo »

Signed up for the whole family. My teenaged girls are excited to go (cause it looked like a human interest story)! Maybe there is hope for them turning into wind fanatics yet. :)
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

looks like a great video, even for those not connected to the wind as so many of us are. Looking forward to it.

Click the link above and check out the trailer. Pretty amazing

In order for it to come to the area we need more people to commit.
Tighe
BSMITH

Post by BSMITH »

Ian and I are in.
SteveJ

Post by SteveJ »

Thanks to all those who have signed up so far. I think the ordering site is working well but if you have trouble or need help you can e-mail Marissaa at marissaa@tugginc.com or give her a call at 855-321-8844. She is the one who set this up with the movie theater and would be happy to help with any ticket ordering problems.
Enjoy the wind today!!
Steve