Twin Tip advice needed

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

AndyF

Twin Tip advice needed

Post by AndyF »

I am wanting to update my old kite skis with a pair of twin tips and I have no idea where to start. I don't need a top of the line pair and if they were lighter weight than my current skis that would be great.

Any suggestions on Brands, Models and Length for a 5' 11' 200lbs.

See all this weekend at Lake Buffalo for the DN iceboat regatta. I hear there are two guys coming from Norway and a bunch from Michagan.
Andy
BSMITH

Post by BSMITH »

I bought 160 cm dynamic(same as atomic)Bannanas at Sportmart last year for $100.00. I'm 6' 170 and they work better than I ever imagined. They hold on ice as good as my old 210's. ...and you can land backwards and not die!
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Thanks for SportMart suggestion. I would have never thought of going there for skiis I will check it out.

Bring on the SNOW!!!
Andy
kyakmike

Post by kyakmike »

Last year I got some used K2 "Enemy" skis.... couldn't believe the difference.... Basicly, I SUCK, but these skis make me suck less... ;-)
Mikey Luvs Ya!!