The House - remod

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Eric S

The House - remod

Post by Eric S »

Holy cow! I was down there last night to 'just pick up some Marine Tex' and see some of the guys. By the time I got out of there Shawn and Steve helped me talk myself into getting a set of Flow bindings, some skate shoes and some Burton risers. I almost got a new board but figured I'd wait to try a few different shapes on the snow first.

The guys and gals at The House did a fantastic job remodling the showroom. It's REALY fun to hang there and explore. I didn't get a chance to get up into the loft. That's where I spotted the windsurfers and other water toys.

Check it out.

Damn sweet good job!
pbeytien

Agree w/ BIG E (Z)

Post by pbeytien »

Dittos Rush, I mean Eric. Liked the new look too. Wuz over 2 p/up my 5.0 that Jeff had repaired & thot I'd walked into the wrong shop...Looks nice, as did my 5.0....nice work Jeff, marriage must agree w/U...J.N. :D