Twas the Night before Padre

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Kelcher

Twas the Night before Padre

Post by Kelcher »

Twas the Night before Padre.

Twas the night before Padre and all through the house was kite-boarding gear and no signs of a spouse.
The batteries and go-pro's were charging from zero. Which reminds me to go pack the handy Kite-Hero.

In a small trailer our boards and kites they do travel, awaiting our arrival to begin to unravel.
With the dryer still running and snow on the ground, some shorts and flippy-floppies was something I found.

A tooth brush, some sunscreen, a hat, and swim trunks. Apparently, our house has no girls, just hunks.
With wind gusts this week up to 50 miles per hour, I start to get nervous at the impressive wind power.

Sun Country we fly and should be there by two. I should get some sleep and catch the last few.
While I pack up my sandles, my rash-guards, and booties, I'm already forgetting my normal job duties.

I hope this trip is as fun as they say, and can avoid a depression come the last day.
The harness, leashes, and board shorts, are all in my pack, I'll catch you all later it's time for the sack!
Kelcher
Blaine, MN
Level = Rookie
KB Since = Jan 7th 2011
Equip = Slingshot Key HD
>-<0 =|==============D
Tighe

Re: Twas the Night before Padre

Post by Tighe »

Nice poem.

prepare to be blown away...
Tighe
Nathan B

Re: Twas the Night before Padre

Post by Nathan B »

Kelcher, that was some strait up Mr.Deeds sh!t right there. nice! as I read that, I could hear longfellow spitting it himself.

Enjoy your trip!