Waconia Preview photos for Waconia 08.27

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

thewavebb

Waconia Preview photos for Waconia 08.27

Post by thewavebb »

I uploaded a few shots into the riders gallery to keep the stoke going from today's awesome session out on waconia. This is just sample of the 1000 photos I shot and they really haven't been edited yet. I have a lot of sequences consisting of 10-20 photos that I plan stitching together once I have a little more time.

Link: http://www.lakawa.com/phpBB/lakawaphoto ... p?show=326

I will be uploading edited ones to my personal webpage where you can download them at full res if desired. If your in some of the photos and you want an invite to the gallery once its up, make sure to send me an email at bberndt@gmail.com.

~Ben
Chris

Re: Waconia Preview photos for Waconia 08.27

Post by Chris »

Great pics! Thanks!. I was kinda down because I missed yesterday. Your pictures really cheered me up.
Tighe

Re: Waconia Preview photos for Waconia 08.27

Post by Tighe »

Great shots Ben. Great to see some shots of windsurfers. Way over due. Looks like a blast.
Tighe