Milly

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

windthrash

Milly

Post by windthrash »

Is anyone planning on riding from Malmo today???!! I just looked at the webcams and it seems to be going off!!! :D
Nate Anderson
Agana, Guam
John Rangel

Re: Milly

Post by John Rangel »

heading up should be there by noon! Anyone have any info on Hunter's point? do I have to stop at the resort and ask permission to ride and hang out there for the day or is it open to public.
RandyL

Post by RandyL »

Malmo by 10am :D
ImageLAKAWA /Local Slingshot Team Rider
JERRY

Post by JERRY »

John Rangel wrote:heading up should be there by noon! Anyone have any info on Hunter's point? do I have to stop at the resort and ask permission to ride and hang out there for the day or is it open to public.
Hunter's Pt. is a private resort, but I had no problems there back in the pole board days. Space is limited to laying out kite lines, parking. Spend some $ for appreciation using the access.

I might head to Malmo. Should be good there for west wind.
"The Pessimist complains about the wind; the optomist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." William Arther Ward
windthrash

Post by windthrash »

Awesome! I am stuck at work until 2 and then I will depart for malmo. The forecast looks to hold for a while into the evening :)
Nate Anderson
Agana, Guam
Lee_Uptown

Post by Lee_Uptown »

Sob... I'm stuck in the lab :-(