Blowing and Warm

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

WildBill

Blowing and Warm

Post by WildBill »

Anyone riding in the 70+ degrees Tuesday? Looks South which isn't too hot in the cities. Maybe going SW which would help. I might have to get my weenie _ss out somewhere for the first time of the season. Suggestions where?
ENJOY :) ........... Bill
JRN

Re: Blowing and Warm

Post by JRN »

MAX is always praising Lk. George on a SW. How's Waconia? Hudson Bay? Rice Lk. Chain? Green,Swede or Washington?
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

S and SW are good on Waconia or Washington or Cannon
Tighe
Eric Bro

Post by Eric Bro »

Tue: Forecasts show starting out SE for a few hours midday; maybe WBL? May try to be there by 11 if it develops as expected, for a couple of hours.
Browbry

Post by Browbry »

As of 248pm Tuesday it seems as though the wind has died here in the uptown area. Is it a different story out west at the Wac?
RobH

Post by RobH »

my weatherbug is showing upper 20's to lower 30's with the gust for today of 45, heading to Wac in a few minutes
Rob Hyland
Cabrinha Shop Rider / Lakawa Team Rider