Home Improvment Expo this weekend

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

TomG

Home Improvment Expo this weekend

Post by TomG »

So I haven't posted in a while due to being so poor I cannot afford to pay attention :)

I've been working my but off most of the summer on a unique new business that is really starting to take hold. Almost to the point where I'm borderline overwhelmed.

Anywho If anyone is spending this weekend cleaning the Garage ! or wants to do some upgrades to it..

Come to the show. I have a booth #317

Here are some free tickets !

www.mediamaxevents.com/vip
The real pro isnt the one who doesn't make a mistake. The real pro is the one that does the best job hiding it!
Tighe

Re: Home Improvment Expo this weekend

Post by Tighe »

Tom
come on, this isn't even a stretch to be wind sports related. If we open this forum up for anyone to promote their business ventures, Norman would promote his inflatable dolls, Tom Latchum would promote his silicone breast assessment service and I might even try to sell you some of my greatest hits 8 Tracks.

Good luck on your new venture. I'm glad things are coming together for you. Let's keep this forum windsports related though.

There is a forum for riders to promote their services
http://www.lakawa.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=20

ride on
Tighe
JRN

Post by JRN »

I DON'T THINK OF THEM AS DOLLS! Try friends & traveling companions. Also floatation devices(a la Richard Branson), air bags, and very handy in the HOV lane. :wink: "WAH, WAH, WAH..."
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
steveb

Post by steveb »

Jim, next time you're going to use one of those Bransen flotation devices please let me know. I want to be there to help you put your jacket on :twisted:
Regional Ozone Team rider
JRN

Post by JRN »

I thought of using them for First Aid training dummies, but after the mouth to mouth, followed by cardio pulmonary resuscitation, no one could stay on topic. The tourniquets were another matter, however. This is why my sisters always hid Barbie when I got out my strethoscope! :oops:
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
steveb

Post by steveb »

LOL
Regional Ozone Team rider