Animal found on Mille beach

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

JanMarie

Animal found on Mille beach

Post by JanMarie »

Had leash but no tags. Looks like a very fine breed. To claim, email or call Jan-Marie or David. djmmunzatpitel.net. , 507 3674362
Tighe

Re: Animal found on Mille beach

Post by Tighe »

Jan's being cute.

She found a board on Mille Lacs. Kite Animal, I think was the Brand. Contact her if it's yours.
Tighe
flynhi

Post by flynhi »

I remember a guy they called "Night Rider" showing up late Sat. when everyone else was packing up at Malmo...he had a Kite Animal Board. No idea who he is or how to contact him.
JanMarie

Post by JanMarie »

You know, there was a guy on the beach as we were going out fishing who said his name was Mike and knight rider. I bet it's his. I know what he looks like. We didn't see anyone around when we left, so we took the board with us. Hope he wasn't in the bathroom or something. He'll find me, I'm sure.

Jan-Marie
johnz

Post by johnz »

It is said that there exists such a man as the night rider.

Is it a myth? superstition? folklore? no one really knows.

All we do know is that he is elusive as the wind, and the sun... showing up when everybody else is leaving, asking people in his quirky way, 'Well, what 'r ya ridin'?

I have also heard tell that Dave C. has successfully photographed the night rider riding on the water in near darkness, along with his own private parts interspersed in between the action shots...
John Z
Midwest Mountaineering/Slingshot Regional Team Rider
Travii

Post by Travii »

I think everything has been taken care of.