SSE TOMORROW

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Amaury

SSE TOMORROW

Post by Amaury »

Is Waconia sailable by SSE? Is White Bear lake a better option?

Thanks
Tighe

Re: SSE TOMORROW

Post by Tighe »

SSE is a great sideshore direction for Waconia. Specially good for anyone less experienced looking for sideshore conditions.

SSE will be onshore at Ramsey on WBL. Good for the more experienced.

I would imagine there will be quite a bit of other lake users tomorrow. Give extra room.

I'm heading to Mille tomorrow. We've got some lessons at Malmo, then we'll head to Reddy or Garrison.

enjoy
Tighe
tumblemonster

Post by tumblemonster »

How's the water temp at mille right now?
steveb

Post by steveb »

What I can say it tomorrow will be a great day, Nancy and I are committed to social thing and can't get out of it, so I'm sure the wind will be awesome.
Regional Ozone Team rider
JRN

Post by JRN »

Take a cue from "Grumpy Old Men" and tone down the nice & charming. This should come easily for you, but may be a stretch for Nancy. Soon, those bothersome social engagements will be a thing of the past. Also toss out the deodorant & mouthwash & increase the onion & garlic in your diet. It worked for me!!! :oops: BTW: I was shocked at the number of my posts on this site....until I saw yours.
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
JERRY

Post by JERRY »

Getting Reddy for Ready.

j
"The Pessimist complains about the wind; the optomist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." William Arther Ward
steveb

Post by steveb »

The wind gods know I seem to become grumpier every year, on this one occasion it just slipped. I was sure we were safe as there could be no wind on a day when so many of us could ride, as you know there's never wind on days few of us are working.
As for our number of posts ,Jim, I think most of them are you and I going back and forth teasing each other. A very worthwhile and invigorating use of time.It certainly wasn't wise and sage advise, neither of us knows enough about anything for that many sensible posts.
Regional Ozone Team rider