Anyone Interested in Northern Peru?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

gbgreen59

Anyone Interested in Northern Peru?

Post by gbgreen59 »

Hi all. Been a while since posting here. I'm putting a feeler out about anyone interested in a kite/surf trip to Northern Peru. The place is Mancora. There is a kite/surf camp there. You get a room, 2 meals, and transportation to kite/surf spots. A link to the web site is below:

http://www.perukitecamp.com/

I'm planning to go in November. Will probably buy airfare this summer. Mancora is a not only a good kite destination, but also a world class surf destination. If you read the web site, the camp organizes a trip to Chicama whenever there is a good swell height and direction. Chicama is argueably the longest point break in the world. Should be an incredible wave to surf. The surf is really good at Mancora too.

I'm planning to go alone, but would like some company. If interested, give me a buzz.
G2 Kiteboarding