Great Lakes Kiteboarding Magazine Online

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Tighe

Great Lakes Kiteboarding Magazine Online

Post by Tighe »

The first issue of Great Lakes Kiteboarding Magazine Online has been launched. This magazine will focus on the Lifestyle aspect of Great Lakes Kiteboarding and will not have any affiliation with Industry brands and Retailers. The magazine is slated to go live 6 times during 2005.

Please forward your comments and feedback to Editor Dan Cote at dancote@yahoo.ca

http://www.learntokite.com/GreatLakesKi ... Cover.html

THE COVER IS INTERACTIVE!
Tighe
rudeboysaude

Post by rudeboysaude »

I see that the picture of Alex on the cover was taken by Dan Gavere. Is this the same Dan Gavere that is sponsored by Wave Sport whitewater kayaks? I bought a spray skirt from that guy and watched him do loops with his rodeo boat at the Big Fork Whitewater Festival in Montana.

Does anyone know if he's switched sports or taken up photography? I know he was an amazing paddler! I hope he still does that too, then he'd be even more of an idol to me!

A.
Portland Pete

Post by Portland Pete »

Aaron
Yup, same Dan Gavere. Nice guy
Does Video and Photo
Hood River is full of multisport athletes

I think he still paddles, I have seen kayaks on his truck
not sure about his competition status

Has an RRD kite sponsorship and does a fair amount
of travel too. He hangs with David Tyburski.

David finally got his webpage up and going, check it out
for kiting updates from all over the world.
http://www.davidtyburski.com

Portland Pete