Any open water for Friday??

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

MikeD

Any open water for Friday??

Post by MikeD »

Is Waconia still open? What about Pepin? Moondog, PG?? It ain't over til it's over! :)
Pete

Post by Pete »

I cannot imagine Pepin has frozen over? I'll call and find out. Hoping to blast there Friday should the wind hold. WNW~Pepin WI. NW~The Point
Pete

Post by Pete »

Spoke with an individual in Lake City. The water is WIDE open.
RobH

Pulaski still wide open

Post by RobH »

Lake Pulaksi in Buffalo still wide open - ice hasnt even thought about forming. Friday looks good - launch on NE side of lake - pulaksi road to cardinal way down to dove trail if anyone is interested
MikeD

Post by MikeD »

Thanks Pete! Looks like it will be West or WNW so Pepin, WI, is the call. I hope to be down there by Noon.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Sounds like a plan! I'm gonna snowboard at Welch for a while then head over. If you discover that the wind has shifted NW please call me and leave a message.

Pete
507-251-4308

Ps. I'm bringing the GO for a rescue barge.