Jimbo N.

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

pat taylor

Jimbo N.

Post by pat taylor »

Jimbo: I could also use a 5.5 sail, if happen to see one at the swap, that is in pretty good shape and reasonably priced. Sailoed yesterday and stayed over night at Lake Pleasant. Sailed a lot yesterday and thought a good night sleep would rejunivate me. But got up in the morning aching with no energy. I was the only one there, so decided rather than risk sailing alone, and hurting, I can home. I guess getting old is catching up with me. Pat.
Jim N

Oky Dooky

Post by Jim N »

Will do Dude!! Sailed 4 times in the last week. Spring winds are awesome! May get in a session this weekend, too. I'm showing my gear to a couple of prospects this weekend. Will let U know if they buy that 6.5. I also have a 5.5 Gastra 1x (one cam) in nice shape @ the same price: $150. E-mail me if U r game. ADIOS :!: 8)
pat taylor

Post by pat taylor »

Jimbo: I would be interested in both sails. If you sell both keep an eye out for at the swap, if you see a 6.5 and a 5.5 that are in pretty good shape and pretty good price. Also, have Pete keep an eye out too for me. He seems to be able to spot some good deals. Wish I lived closer to Pleasant Lake. I think I could sail that everyday. Pat.
Jim N

Winnebago?

Post by Jim N »

I think Robyn should spring for a fully decked RV, so you can maintain your tan full time @ the beach!! :lol: JN P>S> I'll keep my eyes open @ the swap!! :shock:
steveb

Pat

Post by steveb »

Pat, glad to hear you are getting in lots of sailing, what's this old man crap?. You retire, move out to the sunshine and complain about getting old, now it looks as though you're getting soft.
Suck it up and take your punishment like a man!!.
pat taylor

Post by pat taylor »

Steve: I am not used to sailing in 90 degree temps. I got used to sailing that 40 degree water and temp. I have to learn how to survive in the heat. Maybe I will get dialed in by the time I turn 80. That still is a couple of years off. Pat.