Attn: Jim Norman

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

pat taylor

Attn: Jim Norman

Post by pat taylor »

Say Jimbo: I need a sail size around 6.5. If you have one or can find me one at the swap, that is resonably priced, I will reimburse you for it plus the shipping cost. It looks like it will be windy here for Thursday. Sounds like everyone had a good time on Sunday. I have only sailed a couple of times in Minnesota in 50 mile an hour winds. Take care. Pat(tan man).
Jim N

Patrick

Post by Jim N »

Gald you found some boardheads!! I'll check out the swap for a 6.5. I'm trying to sell my gastra 3x as part of a pkg. along w/ my tiga, but if it doesn't sell I'd let it go for $150. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU CONSIDER A "REASONABLE" price. P.S. i'll need your stats (address,etc) Why not E-mail me : jimnpamb@netzero.com? Thanx, Jim N.