Who else sailed on Labor day,,,Chad, Pete?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

Who else sailed on Labor day,,,Chad, Pete?

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Pete, I am sure you sailed. Let's hear about it! Or you probably sailed today, Tuesday. Could you write just a detail or two?
Lakawa readers are the the ones who can relate to your winsurfing experience. Not all facebook readers will understand
what you feel when you windsurf. Lakawa readers "Understand!"

Chad? I'm sure Madison Lake was pretty good sailing with that W-NW wind on Monday.

Mat? Did you sail Onalaska? or Greg A?

Windsurfing on the Rise....(Kiteboading too).

Kulkulkan (AKA: Quetzalcoatl) out.
Schmidty721

Re: Who else sailed on Labor day,,,Chad, Pete?

Post by Schmidty721 »

I did sail Onalaska on Monday. It had been a while since I got out and felt good to get wet. Ezzy 8.5 on my Tabou Rocket Wide produced some good rides for about the first hour then wind fell off. Really starting to like this board and get more comfortable on it. Last two session I am finally able to commit to both foot straps and feel like a real windsurfer now :)

My girlfriend also sailed our Starboard start with a 5.0. She was doing really well until she got tired and couldn't make it back up-wind. She experienced the scenic shoreline rout back, but hey, we've all been there before!
Quetzalcoatl

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Mat: Great posts, Great Posts!

Yeah,,the scenic route, I still on oncasion take the "Scenic Route!"

Eric out.
Pete

Post by Pete »

I didn't sail on Monday. I did sail on Tuesday, The Point, Lake Pepin. Powered up on both 5.8/105 ltr. Screamer and 7.0/Bic Techno. Wind was up and down. Some nice ramps. Good time!