Superior

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Randy

Superior

Post by Randy »

Judd and I are heading to Superior. I think JT is joining us. Looks to be a good day up there. Hope others can join us as well.
Ride...just be it!
www.just-be-it.com
Randy

Re: Superior

Post by Randy »

Had a great day at Tot Lot with Judd, Dianne and Chris. Just a couple points of info. The water was much warmer than we expected, close to 50 degrees. There wasn't much beach for launching kite at either Tot Lot or 22nd, so take special care launching when wind is directly onshore. There's a lot of debris on shore, as well. We started with 070 degrees and it eventually clocked to 050 degrees, making it a better port shot out. Finally, they've put in a new transmitting tower at 22nd and changed up the parking. It will be interesting to see how that shakes out on a busy day. Anyway, Superior shone in all her glory and can hardly wait for another day like that. Just when we thought we couldn't have anymore fun than we were having four military jets flew formation over us. Not sure who was having more fun.
Ride...just be it!
www.just-be-it.com
Geo

Post by Geo »

More fun?
You I'm sure. Have I ever seen you when you weren't having fun? Hardly.
Glad you guys hit it right. Love to join you next time.
ollie

Post by ollie »

Saw you guys on the local news. Looked great out there!
One shot had Judd getting big air with Randy sailing by right behind him, cool.
Gotta take off work next time & play too.

Bryan
Reds

Post by Reds »

I'm in next round
Patrick
Randy

Post by Randy »

Thanks, George. Perhaps the best compliment a person could receive, one to be shared with my five year old grand children who know this oh too well. Bryan, we missed you on the water and at Fitgers for our after sail brew. Yes, they got some good jumps of Judd, but they didn't get a couple 30' ones her threw. Amazing day hopefully to be repeated soon.
Ride...just be it!
www.just-be-it.com