Avery - Can I get back my 9m2?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Arthur

Avery - Can I get back my 9m2?

Post by Arthur »

Avery - I know how attached one can become to a 9m2 Fuel which is like a very sexy girlfriend who leaves a mess everywhere she goes, refuses to cook and swears a lot but is there any chance I can get it back from you one of these days before the upcoming windy weekend?
Arthur
avery

Re: Avery - Can I get back my 9m2?

Post by avery »

yes. email me i'll get it to you. or text

averyschroeder@mac.com
651 247 4801
JRN

Post by JRN »

SIR ARTHUR, U SO FUNNY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AVEMEISTER, I've got three 9's for sale.. an 8 m Taboo,
a 9.5 Caution, and your fave...drum roll....A LOW MILEAGE YARGA!!! Call my home 651 777 0798 for the super secret low, low, pricing :wink: normann
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
JimPat

Post by JimPat »

Caution (what's that?) Jim has something that's Taboo! (imagine that). And what's with Yarga? Sounds like something a Pirate would sail with (get out the Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrga, it's windy today Mate). Which now explains why I've seen Jim riding with only one eye open (Jim you should get a patch for that eye!).It might be the BEST thing for what sails ya?????????? And if he does get a patch for that one open eye we all need to keep an extra eye open. You guys all wear those go-pros but I want something to mount that looks directly behind you or maybe get those little sideview mirrors like the size the dentist uses!!
Jim & Patty
RV Team Riders
Waconia, SPI, Hood River
952-457-8939
JRN

Post by JRN »

I'm out with an injury, so spoofing on-line, & swapping gear are the only kite-related jollies left. Glad you're still out there holding up the west end of the "Jim Banner." Hope I'll be back next spring to ride with you all again. Hope Patty is doing okay. We've missed her at bible study. Keep the faith! JRN
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
JimPat

Post by JimPat »

I wasn't aware of your injury. I'm really sorry to hear that. What happened, what's your recovery time table? My Jim banter was all in fun; I don't tease people when they're down(I usually kick them). Patty and I want to hear what's up that's got you down!!!!!!! We of course wish all the BEST things for you!!!!!
Jim & Patty
RV Team Riders
Waconia, SPI, Hood River
952-457-8939