Helpful People

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

RandyL

Helpful People

Post by RandyL »

It's always nice to see everyone on the lake come together to help their fellow kiters when things are not going their way. We had a tweaked knee on the Bear this morning. Everyone came to her aid as soon as they knew she was injured.
I'm thankful to ride with so many great people and I hope she has a speedy recovery.
Great Saturday morning session :)
Randy
ImageLAKAWA /Local Slingshot Team Rider
slopecat

Re: Helpful People

Post by slopecat »

Thanks for the post. I could tell that there was something going on when I arrived and heard that there was an injury of some sort but that was all.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to whoever was injured.

Mike
MK

Post by MK »

One of my tag lines in my messages is: great sport, great community. Couldn't agree with you more Randy, thanks for taking the time to post this.

Hope all is well.
Reds

Post by Reds »

It looks like conditions were pretty good. I would have joined you but we skied at Afton. Good day on the slopes
Patrick