Addictive souls do not open!!

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

rookie

Addictive souls do not open!!

Post by rookie »

davepark

Re: Addictive souls do not open!!

Post by davepark »

Nice! No more "walks of shame" if you can't get back upwind with your kite.......
Reds

Post by Reds »

I want one. The board I mean.
Patrick
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

And you thought surfers were hostile to [ikiters? Can't wait to see what happens when the first yahoo takes this out at Pipeline. So much for the sanctity and natural period of the boarding experience. . .
MK

Post by MK »

I saw these at the Surf Expo first hand last year at the manufacturers display. Definetly will create a riff between traditionalist. However, looks like fun! The paddleboard conversion option looks fun too. The battle for purity will always be around but I'd love to try them. BTW - if anyone wishes to join us at the Expo Sept 6-8 it's free (through my shop) to see the future (2014) of outdoor sport with me, just book your flight and come along. We're staying at the Avanti. Let me know and I'll get your badge.
JWatkins15

Post by JWatkins15 »

That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! its the perfect solution for no-wind days. No-wind? no kite needed! ha
rookie

Post by rookie »

used on craigslist..... http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/f ... 76364.html I tried it out on forest lake. Didn't have enough speed for me. But Im 200#, and I think the jet could use a rebuild.