OH NO!

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

kiteboymn

OH NO!

Post by kiteboymn »

I heard a rumor that the Blue Goose in Garrison might be shutting down to be reborn as a Burger King? Has anyone else heard of this horrific news?
Say it isn't so.....PLEASE! The crossing just won't be the same.
Live Hard!
Lakawa Shop Rider
http://mnkiteboy.com/
JRN

Re: OH NO!

Post by JRN »

'FRAID SO POOKEY! :cry: We heard the same thing from friends who dined there earlier this summer. On the bright side, "Whopper Jrs. Yummmmmmmmmm!" I am looking for investors to pave over the Carlsona site to make it a campground for kiters, and bring in food trucks for events. Time to unleash those millions buried in the back yard, Hanson! :wink:
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
BSMITH

Post by BSMITH »

Son of a ...
JERRY

Post by JERRY »

Bieaich
"The Pessimist complains about the wind; the optomist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." William Arther Ward
RobH

Post by RobH »

Just talked to the goose to find out if they will be open this weekend, get the band update and to see what they would tell me about the rumor. Turns out they are open till 9/22, then shutting down for remodel. The remodel makes our goose as we know it much smaller and brings in additional buisness fronts. So the bad news is its not going to be the same goose with big dance floor and bands, good news is it will remain a bar on a much smaller level.
BTW weekend band White Ties - might have to revisit for old times sake before the legendary goose gets the downgrade
Rob Hyland
Cabrinha Shop Rider / Lakawa Team Rider