January kite destinations?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

JRN

Re: January kite destinations?

Post by JRN »

IS IT OUR OWN, "Gone with the Wind" couple? Rett & Charlotte, I mean Tighe & Laura? :wink:
Last edited by JRN on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
Mike B

Post by Mike B »

Jim -

You are back to one correct ID again. Which one, and who is the other guy? You are getting closer to the prize! :wink:
Midwest Mountaineering/Ozone Team Rider
JRN

Post by JRN »

THE BUTCH & SUNDANCE of SS riders: T. Belden & John Z ? Sing it now, "Coughdrops keep stickin' to my sled.." (to the tune of Raindrops keep falling on my head.)
WARNING:
Mike B

Post by Mike B »

BINGO :D

You can collect your prize next time I see you on the snow! First we need some snow. :evil:
Midwest Mountaineering/Ozone Team Rider
JRN

Post by JRN »

THANX MIKE! That was fun. I'd trade that Silverlite for a good snowdump. I'm reluctant to try my "skates of death," like yours- speed skate blades on ski boots. I'm not ready for my own version of Fear Factor yet, but desperation may prevail. Maybe we can recruit you to the WBL freeskate club. I know of several gathering dust in the rafters. I'm surprised you're not out west already.
WARNING: