Merry X-Mas

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

scottman

Merry X-Mas

Post by scottman »

I hope everyone has a great X-Mas and a great New Year, please all be safe on the Ice!!
MAXIMILIANO

Re: Merry X-Mas

Post by MAXIMILIANO »

Feliz Navidad to you and Caroline. Definetly we have to get together for a dinner or lunch after the holidays.

Oliver, Shayne and Max :D
Netdewt

Post by Netdewt »

All I want for Christmas is LOTS OF SNOW. :)
scottman

Post by scottman »

Thanks, I hear you Maxamiliano, I'm open all of Jan and Feb, call me 763-639-4574.

Hope you have a great Xmas!!!
davepark

Post by davepark »

Netdewt wrote:All I want for Christmas is LOTS OF SNOW. :)
Amen brother!
Matt V

Post by Matt V »

Me too!

I have lots of snow down here in Kansas but I miss Minnesota. It is proving more difficult to get on private land here and there are just no WMA's to use in a pinch. I am hoping for better luck today on some steep stuff that does not seem to have rocks like the first place I found. I was told the place with the rocks used to be a hang-gliding spot. From the peak to the flats below, it is over 100'. I really wish they had a good enough base to cover the rocks there.

Pray for snow in Minnesota!

Matt
JRN

Post by JRN »

Y, PROSPERO ANO NUEVO, AMIGOS! :D Ask Santa to send some snow! Hope to see you all again, soon. JRN
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
Netdewt

Post by Netdewt »

Prayers answered?