Snow In Omaha

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Matt V

Snow In Omaha

Post by Matt V »

I hate to say it, but nan-nan-na-nan-na, we got the perfect snow here in Omaha, NE! Wait, I love to say it - Doi!!!

4+ inches are on the ground now and a little more to come later tonight. The temp was perfect. It started snowing at about 34 degrees and slowly dropped leaving a great sticky base but the top was somewhat powdery. After getting done kiting on some soccer fields around 6:00 pm tonight, the snow was cold enough to not make a snowball. Tomorrow will hit 32degrees locking the snow in place.

The soybean fields with terrain are looking epic for Monday with 15mph dead north forecast. If we get another 6 inches of powder to blow into the terraces, I will not be coming to Minnesota.

Not that you all will miss me, and, wish you were all here,

Matt