Lakawa T-Shirts?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

windthrash

Lakawa T-Shirts?

Post by windthrash »

Is there currently any Lakawa shirts that have been made and/or for sale? I haven't seen any before, but I thought I'd ask so I could purchase one and show it off to the Lake Michigan wind folk... :D
Nate Anderson
Agana, Guam
JERRY

Re: Lakawa T-Shirts?

Post by JERRY »

Peterib just made up some totally 8) t-shirts. Mike of LAKAWA has some now & he's currently on the way to Milly. :)
"The Pessimist complains about the wind; the optomist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." William Arther Ward
MK

Post by MK »

Hey Nate,

$10 T-shirts
$15 Trucker cap
$20 Long Sleeve

text me for more details: 612-296-threetwozeroone
MSavage

Post by MSavage »

Hey Mike, are there different designes/colors to choose from? Are you able to post pics?
MK

Post by MK »

I'm in a funny zone here. The Chat room isn't intended to be a sales arena. Since all proceeds go to the support of this site I'll justify it (not intended to sound sales-ee). Know however that I'm interested in protecting the Chat area. One of these days I'll get caught up and finish the webpage where these items will belong.
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (112.99 KiB) Viewed 5053 times
Kelcher

Post by Kelcher »

Mike,

Since I know you have all this free time ;) :lol:

I recommend this: http://www.coffeecup.com/shopping-cart-pro/
Super easy to use. There are more sophisticated pieces out there, but this one is feature packed and made with the KISS concept.

Nope, not affiliated other than I like coffee.

:)
Kelcher
Blaine, MN
Level = Rookie
KB Since = Jan 7th 2011
Equip = Slingshot Key HD
>-<0 =|==============D
markdbliss

Post by markdbliss »

If you get snowkiting t-shirts made with the LAKAWA logo - put me down for 2. I think there might be interest from others as well!

-Mark
Professor Robae'

Post by Professor Robae' »

Hey Mike, you are the head cheese here so you are expected to be a little "sales-ee." We all know it takes lots of time and money to operate this site so do it up!

I enjoyed meeting your family. Fun to see kids that are the same age as mine and their parents scrambling after them. Next time I'll try harder to bring up my brood.

FYI; I got one of the black long sleeve T's you see in the pic. It's super cool and of the highest quality, I will wear it with pride! Nice job Mike and Peterrib!
ahill

Post by ahill »

mike were can we buy them at?
windthrash

Post by windthrash »

Do you happen to have any windsurfing based lakawa shirts? I mean I'm still up for a kiteboarding one.... :)
Nate Anderson
Agana, Guam
MK

Post by MK »

I'll get some Windsurf shirts made up. Another update to the website is in the chamber, you'll notice when it's up. Until then simply email me for orders.

Cheers
mike@lakawa.com