Pepin Wisconsin...Friday

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Pete

Pepin Wisconsin...Friday

Post by Pete »

It's going to be SiCk! Huge Rolling Swell...Yeehaa.....!!!

http://www.iwindsurf.com/windandwhere.i ... model=true
Last edited by Pete on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
windthrash

Re: Pepin Wisconsin...Friday

Post by windthrash »

I still can't decide from Pepin, Fr Hennipen and Waconia... Why soo many choices?!?!?!
Nate Anderson
Agana, Guam
NewEthan

Post by NewEthan »

Ok, so my newbie is going to come out strong but ill ask anyways... I have only been out to ready creak and I feel comfortable with this spot. Nice beach and comforting sand flats for beginners. Seeing that there are going to be good winds for the next couple of days I would like to go out but I am looking for a spot that has similar features and hopefully some fellow kite boarders. Any good suggestions?
Randy

Post by Randy »

Hey Pete,
Hard call, but I'm going north. Feelin' your strong vibe, though. Blow baby, blow.
Ride...just be it!
www.just-be-it.com
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

NewEthan,
If your a newbie I wouldn't suggest kiting friday. It is going to be a really big day, It is best to work your way up to 30+mph. But on sunday, The NW wind at malmo would work pretty well and it looks like a good 10-15mph.
Bryce

Add to google map for MN kiting spots!
Minnesota Kiting Map
Pete

Post by Pete »

Hell, it's gonna be good no matter where we each end up. I'll probably end up in Lake City.