The Pipe, the Canvas and the Slot.

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Chris

The Pipe, the Canvas and the Slot.

Post by Chris »

Some friends of mine own a dock business. About a month ago one of them told me that a customer of theirs gave them some windsurfing gear. I told him that was great and I was looking forward to showing them how the stuff works.

The day before yesterday, one of them called with a question about the gear.

He said he figured out how the pipe goes into the canvas and how the arm thing attaches to the pipe. He said there's a slot on the top of the board but he doesn't see how to attach the pipe to the slot. He thinks a part is missing.

I told him that if the board is not too old, I might have the parts that he needs. If not, we've got "The House" here in town.

I hope I have the parts or that we can find the parts.
JERRY

Re: The Pipe, the Canvas and the Slot.

Post by JERRY »

Easy.....I used to be a poleboarder. Just put the pipe in the slot, hold on and ride.
"The Pessimist complains about the wind; the optomist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." William Arther Ward