Lake Washington Saturday

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

victor-MadKR

Lake Washington Saturday

Post by victor-MadKR »

Whashington delivered good. Thanks Jerry and everyone for the good time!
Will go back to Madison with a big smile. :mrgreen:

Victor
Browbry

Re: Lake Washington Saturday

Post by Browbry »

It was nice meeting you + kiting in those conditions. Im that dude who did a little video work right when I arrived while y'all were out making it happen. I looked them over last night while chilling in front of the tube and letting my tired (haven't been used in awhile) muscles relax. I'm sore. I am taking off in a bit for another sesh in a few minutes. Looks like the wind will be more west today. If you want me to send you the vids of you riding I can. Send me your email ad to: browbry@gmail.com
toyletbowl

Post by toyletbowl »

haha...you can run, but ya can't hide. glad you got the goods while away from madtown. great flow of wind lately.
bob
kiteridersllc.com
madtown, wi. usa
planet earth.
victor-MadKR

Post by victor-MadKR »

Bob? who are you. lol...
Can't get enough. Morning session again today, barely holding that 12 m...
Again it was great riding with the some of the MN crew.
Thanks!

Victor
RobH

Post by RobH »

Hey Victor - Great to meet you and share the water with you. Sunday just got better and better but I think you got the most of Washington. 2 great days of wind on the weekend - what a treat!
Rob Hyland
Cabrinha Shop Rider / Lakawa Team Rider