Renaissance Festival Lot.

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

SCOTT RIDOUT

Renaissance Festival Lot.

Post by SCOTT RIDOUT »

Has anyone been out there lately? Or should I ask does anyone know if we are allowed out there? I am going to be working on trying to get some of my local sod farmers to give me permission to use thier fields, there are some really huge fields up north, at least up north from you guys, around the Ham Lake area. Anyone have any real snow depth calculations for the snow that we just got for different area's?
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

Here's a link though it doesn't seem that accurate.

http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/img/climate/re ... pth_21.gif

The depth in my front yard is very close to 10-12 inches. Maybe all the blowing left more collecting in the neighborhoods.

I really wanted to get out today.
Last edited by Tighe on Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tighe
SCOTT RIDOUT

Post by SCOTT RIDOUT »

Pretty deep out in Champlin too. Right now for awhile the only time I can get out is on the weekends, to much work at the job to leave early. I'll be watching the net for locations as to where you guys will be, it would nice just to see everyone again.
kyakmike

Post by kyakmike »

And out here in the "middle of minnesota" we got none.... zip.... nada....
there were some kids out on the lake out front last weekend (really trashed the place.. ;-( ) but I notice that my neighbors who Live here have their fish houses still sitting on the shore, and run their ATV's just around the edge... I drilled the ice about 15 ft out and was only 4 inches in 3 ft. water, so I guess its a LOT thinner as you go out... Now with the colder weather, maybe next week might be looking good here..
'course, we Still have no snow, and I don't know how to skate.... ;-(
Mikey Luvs Ya!!