Time to say Good Bye

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Amaury

Time to say Good Bye

Post by Amaury »

My assignment in the US is over, I'm moving back home to Switzerland next week (kind of last minute change). To all of you I've met during the season (mostly in Waconia), I just want to say thank you! Windsurfing in Minnesota has been way above my expectations. Not only talking about the wind condition but also about meeting such a nice crowd of people at each session was really great!

I wish good wind & all the best to all of you!

Amaury

Email: amaurix@bluewin.ch
Tighe

Re: Time to say Good Bye

Post by Tighe »

good luck to you. bon voyage
Tighe
Diego

Post by Diego »

It was nice to meet you and share the wind with you Amaury. Good luck!

Diego
Pete

Post by Pete »

Dude, great to meet you, sorry you are leaving.

Pete
Lee_Uptown

Post by Lee_Uptown »

Please tell Roger Federer that I love him very much and to work on his backhand. Also, Nadal won't last too much longer...
Amaury

Post by Amaury »

I'll tell him for sure! Nadal is also a great player tho.
Good luck with your ACL. I've been tru twice. It can take time but one day you'll forget it actually happened.
Lee_Uptown

Post by Lee_Uptown »

Yeah... torn ACLs are no fun. How did you tear yours? ANyway, have a safe trip home. If you come back, please bring me some chocolate. I use to get loads of swiss chocolate every year. But my swiss friend has now moved to Indiana and I get nothing :-(

Good luck!