Weather Forecast

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Kevinousdigian

Weather Forecast

Post by Kevinousdigian »

FINALLY we get to see the sun today and it's Saturday. Ok so there's no wind but it's better than rain, snow, and sleet. Also there is some hope for more sessions next week.
Looks like we should get some kiteable SE wind Tuesday at lunchtime.

Halloween (next Saturday) looks warmer and windy from E-SE. Anyone ready to be a kitesurfer or windsurfer again? If you were dressing up to be a kitesurfer for trick or treating what would you wear?
Kevin Ousdigian
anne of willmar

Re: Weather Forecast

Post by anne of willmar »

if i were fortunate enough to actually be a windsurfer on halloween i would wear only a big smile...this has been the worst year in terms of sailable days!!!!
steveb

Post by steveb »

I'd dress up looking like Jim Norman.....scare the sh.. out of the kids. :lol:
Regional Ozone Team rider
Kevinousdigian

Post by Kevinousdigian »

I meant colder and breezy next Sat from West....
Kevin Ousdigian
JRN

Post by JRN »

OH SURE, I get back from vacation only to find I'm getting trashed on line! Bad enough, but the sorce is the most disreputable Aussie in the "State of Cheese!" I still go buy the candy anyway. We haven't had a Trick or Treater in years; maybe I DID scare them off... more Snickers for me. I'll try to kite away the extra pounds in Padre next month. I like Anne's daring idea: Windsurfing wearing only a smile, and maybe a harness? How about a helmet, a u-joint, & a mast extension with plenty of downhaul (if U get my drift). :twisted:
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})
steveb

Post by steveb »

:lol: we haven't seen a kid for years either, scared them away and I didn't even dress up....I guess I'm even more frightening than you Jim :mrgreen:

So how bigs your mast extension?
Regional Ozone Team rider